Re: NVDA and Outlook message status

Kevin,

           Very interesting.  There's definitely something quirky about Outlook 2010 and screen readers, but I don't yet know what it is or if it can be resolved as far as the functionality under discussion.  You can be quite sure that Microsoft isn't doing any major fixes to Office 2010 at this point in time, so if there isn't a way to fix this that hasn't yet been revealed, but that exists, there probably won't be either.