Hello,
I finally got it. Only now it keeps telling me it cannot verify my credentials.

Greg Wocher

On Jan 1, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

Thanks!

I understand now what have happened…

I have changed the link gave by Filezilla…

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Em Nome De Brian Vogel
Enviada: quarta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2020 17:17
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Vocalizer expressive driver question

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 10:26 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Very strange!
Rui,

        You've probably gotten two messages regarding my having edited your initial post, but that still wouldn't have explained the strangeness.  In the original, for some reason, the opening "ht" in your full link was not part of the link, and the remainder resolved to this:

                    ftp://tiflo@.../home/tiflo/html/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

which does demand login.  The link you intended:

                    https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

does precisely what you said and thought it would.  Heaven only knows how that original bit came to pass, but I thought you would appreciate knowing exactly what had occurred.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)