Re: Vocalizer expressive driver question

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 04:00 PM, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo wrote:
please put them on the Addons.nvda-project.org please do it soon b4 the new nvda is out
Since this is a commercial product, which one must purchase and have a license to use, it's not likely to ever appear on the community add-ons page.

See:  https://vocalizer-nvda.com/

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)