Re: Nvda ocr addon

Lino Morales

MS will kill off support for WIN 7 on JAN 14th so buy you a new machine if you got some bucks. You can use it, but you’ll not get security updates.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2020 5:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda ocr addon

Hi, I thought support is running out for windows 7.  When is Microsoft quitting support for windows 7?  I wonder if windows 7 is going to be like xp having no security on the net?  I personally don’t care if people still want to use it. If they do, they should just use it for checking mail. Or things you can do with it that you may not be able to do with ten.  Like audio programs like total recorder or using audio equipment such as taking audio from cassette tapes I know you can do it with xp.  If I had 7 I’d not do on line banking with it. 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: January 1, 2020 9:14 AM

Hi.

I think there’s an ocr add-on that you might be able to use with windows 7. Try this link  . . .

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/ocr.en.html

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rana Ayaz
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2020 12:07 PM

Thanks for response
But I want to use with window 7 32 bit

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020, 9:59 PM molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

Hi.

There’s a Windows 10 ocr. If you go into NVDA’s settings, scroll down to windows 10 ocr, press tab till you get to the recognition language. You can use the up and down arrows   to choose which recognition language you prefer.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rana Ayaz
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2020 12:41 AM
Subject: [nvda] Nvda ocr addon

Greetings to all and Happy New year respected members I want to know about NVDA optical character recognition addon
For all languages

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.