Re: NVDA AND GOOGLE CLASSROOM

Kevin Chao

Yes, Google Classroom is fully accessible, even with NVDA

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 8:30 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Also, as an FYI, virtually all of the various Google sites/web apps can be reached using the general form  {appname}.google.com if you're logged in under the account that has access to that given app.  For example:

mail.google.com

docs.google.com or drive.google.com

calendar.google.com

classroom.google.com  (which I can get to the main window, but no further, because I don't have an account for this service)

I use this technique to bring up these different Google services/apps as frequently, if not more frequently, than ever using the app launch key on any of the Google app screens.