Re: NVDA AND GOOGLE CLASSROOM

Kevin Huber

Hi Brian:
That's a good point.

Thank you for the tip.
I am working with a student who is using a link that is provided by
her schoolboard to that page that I was talkking about, through which
she accesses her classroonm and the other apps that she uses.
I will see if her classroom can be accessed directly.
Kevin Huber

Also, as an FYI, virtually all of the various Google sites/web apps can be
reached using the general form {appname}.google.com if you're logged in
under the account that has access to that given app. For example:

mail.google.com

docs.google.com or drive.google.com

calendar.google.com

classroom.google.com (which I can get to the main window, but no further,
because I don't have an account for this service)

I use this technique to bring up these different Google services/apps as
frequently, if not more frequently, than ever using the app launch key on
any of the Google app screens.

I worry a lot. . . I worry that no matter how cynical you become it's never
enough to keep up.
~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in
the Universe"