Re: New Thunderbird

John Isige

I just got it. Closing and reopening Thunderbird fixed it. I also checked to make sure I was set to classic view before I closed it.

On 1/2/2020 8:55 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I'm also having that issue. I hear unknown. I back tab and get a tool bar with 1 tab with my email account in it. A tab past the unknown takes me to my inbox a tab past that takes me to unknown I think. I do have the preview pain disabled.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord <https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK> is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 2 Jan 2020, at 14:17, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi

What does it say when you first open mozilla thunderbird then tab
2 times? Does it say unknown? If you try using your arrow keys
does it say anything? or if you tab go into your inbox? where the
messages are?

I am also wondering if when you open thunder bird for the first
time when you tab once is it on the first tab or is there a second
one? if the second one is there arrow back to the first one then
tab again then hopefully you should hear treeview then.

Gene nz

On 3/01/2020 11:04 am, Marco Oros wrote:

Hello.

There is a problem in new Thunderbird. A screen reader don't
say a treeview.

Please, can be NVDA updated to do that?

Or, who I can contact?

Thank You.