Re: NVDA AND GOOGLE CLASSROOM

Kevin,

          Typically, so long as the user is logged into any Google service under the userid that is necessary, direct links even "deep into the bowels" of another Google service they're authorized to use will work.  I'd definitely look into bookmarking the direct link to the page she uses most often, then emphasizing that she should either keep herself logged in to Gmail or log herself into Gmail before activating that bookmark.   Also, of course, all of this must occur under a single web browser.  It does no good if you're logged into your Google account for Gmail under IE and then try to access the Google Classroom site using, for instance, Chrome.  The cookies that identify the user and that they're logged in have to be shared.