Joseph Lee's January 2020 add-on updates wave 3: goodbye Easy Table Navigator, Golden Cursor, ObjPad, SystrayList, Virtual Review #addonrelease

Hello all,

The next wave of January 2020 add-on releases consists of letting go of add-ons I’m no longer maintaining. These include Easy Table Navigator, Golden Cursor, ObjPad, SystrayList, and Virtual Review. These five add-ons (plus Screen Curtain) were maintained on behalf of the community for a while, and in order to reduce my workload, I’m letting go of these. For some, another maintainer will be maintaining them, while others are looking for new homes.

Update details (updates will show up in a few hours from now):

  • Easy Table Navigator, ObjPad, Virtual Review: updated with modern NVDA features.
  • Golden Cursor and SystrayList: not only updated to use modern NVDA features, they are incompatible with old releases. For SystrayList, donation request dialog has been removed.

Note that all of these add-ons now require NVDA 2019.3 or later (if you are using NVDA 2019.2.1 or earlier, you can ignore these updates for now).

Cheers,

Joseph