From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2020 7:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA upgrade problem

Hi Group,

I do not see the NVDA 2019.3 version available as of yet. I did get the add on updater requesting me to update the add-ons to the versions that are incompatible with 2019.2.1.  I wonder why this has been done.  Why not hold off with the latest add on versions until the final release of 2019.3?

On 1/4/2020 5:39 AM, Mark via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi can anyone help please

I updated my NVDA to 19.3 all went well just switched on my pc and there was 3 add on updates  when I tried to update said the updates don’t work on the version of NVDA you are using checked and said NVDA version 2019.2.1

Checked once again for NVDA update and said no updates using the latest version

Mark.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"