Re: is it just me and my roommate

Carlos

Hello All:

    I had to go back to NVDA 2019.2 from NVDA 2019.3 because it was not working well with read all on any program either email, web browser, or any other program that uses say all to read documents!

    In NVDA 2019.2 it all works well!

    NVDA 2019.3 sure needs a whole lot of work before it is ready for prime time!

On 1/4/2020 9:17 AM, Governor staten wrote:
This refers to the way browsers, particularly Firefox and Microsoft Edge Dev are acting with NVDA. The virtual buffer/s don't seem to be properly refreshing. I wish I had absolute steps to reproduce. Has anyone seen anything like this? Let me know.

--
Carlos - Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363 - NVDA Version 2019.2