latest NVDA?

ken lawrence

Hi list my add on updater just tried to update and can’t am still using 19.2 any word on when the next NVDA is out?  I did listen to the blind bargain podcast and it did say that the new NVDA was going to be in beta longer than usual.  Also is that why my winamp add on didn’t work right?  I did mention it on my radio show because there is a chat on out of sight for the programming language NVDA uses.  Blind bargains says that NVDA will be moving to python version 3 and they are saying lots of new features.  When that is ready I’ll just go and update the add ons manually.  I’ll have to post it to our station chat list.  So any word on when 2019.3 NVDA hits?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10