Re: flight tracker

Kerryn Gunness

thanks

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2020 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] flight tracker

No, but you can go to flight aware's website, I think it's flightaware.com and track officially flied flight plans and cruse altitudes and routs sans sids and stars that way. Is this what you wanted? You can even fly those routs if you want to as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 4 Jan 2020, at 5:48, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi all
does NVDA have a flight tracking add on or feature?
thanks