Time to make a portable etc

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi guys

I am in the process of making a portable version of nvda that I am putting onto a usb stick. I downloaded nvda 2019.2.1 then clicked on it to make the portable version as usual

Has any one on the list when they have gone to do this have it take 5 or 10 minutes or longer? I thought it might of been this 16 gig stick been slow and the message still is not telling me it has been done.

But I was also thinking because you can not close the screen etc until it is done could maybe a cancel button be put into it if it takes this period of time to cancel the process.

It might of been quicker to make it on the hard drive then copy it across.

I can not stop the process unless i shut down the pc.

Thoughts

Gene nz