Re: NVDA and Outlook message status

Arlene

Hi there: I have gmail connected to outlook 2010. How do I sign out of it when I want to sign in  gmail on another device? My friend’s 13 year old nephew said I have to sign my windows 7 box out of gmail so I can sign in on another device. How does one do it? Sorry if I don’t make sense. I tried to create an account using my gmail on my friend’s I pad while I was on vacation. Then her nephew said I should have signed my computer out of gmail. This computer is my main computer using it.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: July-29-16 8:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Outlook message status

Pranav,

           I am using Outlook 2010 with Conversations view, sorted by date, descending.  I think I may have removed a default column when playing around and I don't recall whether I put it back or not, but I do know that whether or not I did the behaviors I've described are consistent between NVDA and Window-Eyes, both their latest versions.

           The columns I have on display are one that switches you out of Conversations view, but not back in, and that has no hover text.  The rest are labeled with hover text and follow from left to right after that switch column in the following order:  Importance, Icon, Attachment, From, Subject, Received, Size, Flag.