Re: NVDA and Outlook message status

Arlene,

            You can be logged in to your Gmail account from multiple devices in multiple locations at the same time.  There is no need to log out of any of them.  I am routinely logged in to my Gmail accounts, plural, via my laptop and smartphone and very often another desktop computer, too.  It is not necessary to log out on any one of those devices to log in on any others.