Re: burning mp3s to cd with NVDA

Damien Garwood

Hi,
I use one called CDBurnerXP.
www.cdburnerxp.se
Cheers,
Damien.

On 05/01/2020 06:53 pm, Dan Beaver wrote:
I have some mp3 files that I want to burn to a cd.  I have tried using the normal burning method via windows media player but it says it can't burn some of the files and doesn't want to burn any of them.  I thought I had another way using FreemakeVC but it will only convert audio files, it won't burn them to a CD.
Does anyone know of another way that is compatible with NVDA?  Looking at google shows a ton of them but no indication which is NVDA compatible.  Free would be better too. :)
Thanks.
--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)