From: Carlos
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2020 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] say all not working in nvda beta

Hello:

     Yesterday I commented on this issue and one of the moderators
decided to shoot me down!

     I was using NVDA 2019.3beta and I had to roll back to NVDA 2019.2.1
for these reasons that others are having with say all on it seems to
happen on any program that uses say all command!

     Just remember that moderators pay attention to these posts and if
it sounds negative to them you will get a stern talking to like I did!

     Hope that the RC version of NVDA 2019.3 will have these buffering
issues fixed?

--
Carlos - Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363 - NVDA Version 2019.2