Re: say all not working in nvda beta

Blaster

I'm not having any trouble with the say all command, however, as Gene
pointed out you should try both the laptop and desktop commands as on
an earlier version update my "insert key plus down arrow" switched to
the "caps lock plus down arrow" on it's own. Switching it back
quickly fixed my issue, hope it works for you too.

HTH,
Blaster

On 1/5/20, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I didn't see anyone shoot you down on the list. If you are referring to my
message, I didn't shoot you down. I asked for more information and I said
that since the beta has been out for two weeks or longer, the proboem may be
specific to your system.
If that is what you are referring to, that isn't shooting anyone down. You
asked for help and I answered telling you what I suspect and asking for more
information.

I didn't say you didn't have a problem, I don't know. I said it may be
specific to your machine.

And I am not a moderator. I was a moderator.