Re: burning mp3s to cd with NVDA

Howard Traxler

Dan, I, just a few days ago, downloaded and installed and used for the first time, anyburn.  Using NVDA and windows10.  It was very accessible and made it a good quick job.

Howard

On 1/5/2020 12:53 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

I have some mp3 files that I want to burn to a cd.  I have tried using the normal burning method via windows media player but it says it can't burn some of the files and doesn't want to burn any of them.  I thought I had another way using FreemakeVC but it will only convert audio files, it won't burn them to a CD.

Does anyone know of another way that is compatible with NVDA?  Looking at google shows a ton of them but no indication which is NVDA compatible.  Free would be better too. :)

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)