Re: say all not working in nvda beta

Kevin Cussick

well, it is not doing this with the alpha or beta version for me. alpha is installed beta is portable.

On 05/01/2020 13:51, Carlos wrote:
Hello:
    Yesterday I commented on this issue and one of the moderators decided to shoot me down!
    I was using NVDA 2019.3beta and I had to roll back to NVDA 2019.2.1 for these reasons that others are having with say all on it seems to happen on any program that uses say all command!
    Just remember that moderators pay attention to these posts and if it sounds negative to them you will get a stern talking to like I did!
    Hope that the RC version of NVDA 2019.3 will have these buffering issues fixed?
On 1/5/2020 4:57 AM, Bryan Mckinnish wrote:
Hi.

I upgraded to the nvda 2019.3 beta yesterday, all is going well so far, but I ran into a little problem.

I'm trying to read a document in notepad, and the say all command only seems to read the line that the cursor is on.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks.

Bryan Mckinnish