Gesendet: Samstag, 30 Juli 2016 um 06:46:00 Uhr
Von: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@gmail.com>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] podcast on the assistive technology offer for people to upgrade to windows 10:
Doesn't apply to me as I've already upgraded but I'd be very interested
in learning how this works.

Thanks.

Roger

On 7/29/2016 11:37 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi nvda users, I thought about doing a podcast on how the free upgrade
process would work with people who use assistive technology. The
question I have is would anybody would be interested if I did a
podcast on how this process would work?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Windows 10