Re: is this a bug in NVDA 19.2?

Minar Singh

Hi friends,
I guess something went wrong because I had installed too many addons
which resulted into strange issue.. NVDA is working fine after the
reinstallation.
I was facing issue while copying any content in mozilla firefox and notepad..
Thanks alot for your suggestion..

On 1/6/20, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@...> wrote:
Hello,
can you be more specific about these situations? In what application
does this happen, and what are you trying to copy?
Best,
Felix

Am Mo., 6. Jan. 2020 um 08:33 Uhr schrieb Minar Singh
<singhminar@...>:

hi friends,
I have Asus laptop window 8 Operating System running on my machine
with NVDA 19.2
What i have noticed is, when I select any content and copy, It gets
copy but NVDA says no change.
Where is the problem?
Is this a bug in NVDA?
I will be thankful to you for the help.

--
Fight For The Rights… Associate Member of Kanchan Medicare Charitable Trust.
We are Fighting for the Rights of Persons With Disabilities. Let us