locked Re: REMOTE

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 03:47 PM, Jonathan Milam wrote:
can someone please explain again why it just can’t be forked/repackaged and incorporated into the core of NVDA itself?
Just discussed, mere days ago, and the best and most comprehensive explanation of the current state of affairs is a message from Joseph Lee:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/68245

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)