From: Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 12:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDEA aAnd Sound Cards

Hi friends,

Just a quick query, it may well even be a simple one.

I Am using a Microsoft surface Pro and I connect this to my Bos Bluetooth speaker for music playback.

Is there a way that I can use NVDA on the internal Surface Pro sound card and speakers and then just leave all other sounds on the Bluetooth device?

Many thanks in anticipation for any help.