Re: NVDEA aAnd Sound Cards

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Hello,

Just press NVDA-control-S then tab to output device and choose your internal soundcard and hit enter. Then save the configuration with NVDA-control-C and you are done.

Regards,

Ralf

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io
Sent: Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020 08:28
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDEA aAnd Sound Cards

Hi friends,

Just a quick query, it may well even be a simple one.

I Am using a Microsoft surface Pro and I connect this to my Bos Bluetooth speaker for music playback.

Is there a way that I can use NVDA on the internal Surface Pro sound card and speakers and then just leave all other sounds on the Bluetooth device?

Many thanks in anticipation for any help.

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.