Re: Code Factory eloquence

Chris Mullins

Hi
Use NVDA+Control+s to open the synthesizer dialog, see if it is
listed, select it and Ok the dialog. Then use NVDA+Control+v to
adjust the voice settings.

Cheers
Chris

On 07/01/2020, David Griffith <daj.griffith@...> wrote:
Did you purchase the Sapi 5 version or the NVDA addon?

Others may know better as I have no direct experience but I think there may
be issues with associating the correct version of the addon version with the
version of NVDA you are using.

That as I understand it from other discussions the latest addon version is
designed for NVDA 19.3 and not 19.2.

If you are still running 19.2 I think you may possibly need the previous
addon version.

This is all a little confusing as, as far as I understand it 19.3 is still
in beta and not officially released yet.

Personally I always use Sapi 5 versions and avoid using addon synthesisers
to avoid these and other complications.

David Griffith