From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 1:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Code Factory eloquence

I tried the demo and it works.

I noticed some strange behavior but that may have been only in switching between Via Voice and Eloquence.  People generally don’t use Via Voice any longer so that problem may exist for only a small number of people who switch between Eloquence and Via Voice.

Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 1:40 PM

Do you know if we have people on this list that are using it successfully?