Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 9:26 PM
Subject: [nvda] Quick update for everyone

Hi All,

I just upgraded to the 19.3 Beta 1 version of NVDA.

A quick report shows the NVDA app much more responsive.

I also upgraded my plugins with no troubles – it all seems to work perfectly.

Last I upgraded to the NVDA Ellequence plugin for VI version III and Ellequence is even more responsive.

Thanks for all the great work guys.

Thanks,

Sam