From: Sarah k Alawami
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote

Latest stable or beta? Also what version of either? And what error are you
getting?

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is
also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard
to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and
mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

On 7 Jan 2020, at 13:11, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi guys

remote 2.2 gives an error while installing, what could cause this?

latest NVDA and windows 10