Re: podcast:

Olcay AŞCI

Hi

The podcast content will be which you are targeting to achieve? NVIDIA will be associated with the use of a general?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] on behalf of Kenny JR peyattt the front.

Cents: Saturday, July 30, 2016 9:58 AM

To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Subject: [nvda] podcast:

Thoughts who are interested in the podcast I will do for the next 2 weeks. I have a desktop that has Windows 7, but I need to get it out of storage. I might be able to happens to have another laptop around to see if I can use that in my house Windows 7. What sound editing software would be best to do a podcast with? I have goldwave and audacity installed on my laptop, and I was wondering what would be the five-to-use software?

Kenny jr Feat.

Windows Mail for 10 cents