Re: OCR

No, I mainly use Chrome's built in OCR because it is the best free option out there, so far. I don't really need software OCR because I just open PDF's using Microsoft word. And, pretty much all my OCR is done with web documents, so, yeah. As for my mail, I don't get snail mail. I use a service that will scan all of my incoming mail and sends me extremely high quality photos of the envelopes and otherwise. Took a while because of all the legal paperwork, but I don't OCR anything physical, anymore.