Re: NVDA 2019.3 Beta 1 is out

And NVAccess is far from alone in having release numbers, based on initial projected release dates, that are not congruent with actual release dates.

Think of any one of the Microsoft Windows 10 releases and I think that 1507 (2015-July) was the only one to actually come out in its projected year and month.

So long as everyone knows what the next release has been designated, and whether or not it has actually been released yet, the world marches on.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)