Re: New terminal features

Quentin Christensen

control+up and control+down arrow scroll the screen visually.  You can use NVDA's review cursor to move around the text on screen.  If you press NVDA+6 and turn off "Caret moves review cursor" then the review cursor won't get dropped back to the text caret if you do use control+arrows to change what is visible on screen.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 7:29 AM Bruno Aníbal Prieto González <brunoscuola@...> wrote:
Hello,
Wishing you a merry Christmas, I am writing to raise some concerns
about the new terminal features in NVDA 2019.3.

Specifically, with CTRL + up or down arrows it says that you can move
the console window up or down to be able to read what is before or
after. However, using the WSL you only get a sound that indicates that
you pressed the wrong key, and in Powershell or CMD although it starts
reading what is before, it is not possible to navigate to it using the
review cursor modes.
It is also indicated that with CTRL + start or end you can go to the
start or end of the console output. But these commands, at least in
Powershell and CMD are reserved to delete the text written before and
after the cursor. Anyway, they don't work on WSL either.

I would be very grateful if someone could tell about their experiences
with this topic or if something else is known.

Thank you very much in advance

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager