Re: Styles toolbar placement?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure if it's any easier, but you can also get to styles from the ribbon - press alt, h, f, y - which is the same number of keys, but you can at least press them one at a time (and no, I'm not even going to try and guess at Micrsooft's logic of their letter choice other than alt+h for the home ribbon 😀)

Regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 5:53 AM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

I'm working through the NV Access Microsoft word training book. I've found, for various reasons, that working with different styles is far easier than initially thought. But, the keyboard command to open the styles toolbar is extremely awkward. I tried to add the toolbar to my quick access toolbar, but there are so many, style, commands not in the ribbon, I can't figure out which is the styles toolbar. Does anyone know which one it is?

I mainly use the styles toolbar to select all text of a certain style. Is there a way to add that command to the quick access toolbar? I could create a macro to do this all for me, but that's way too many steps and the VBA isn't accessible with NVDA.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager