Re: NVDA word training

David Mehler

Hello Quentin,

Thanks for your reply. I'll let you know if I find any issues.

I've got a word issue that i'd appreciate any suggestions on as it's
not suppose to be happening. Whenever I start word 2010 I think this
is pro, there's a five to seven second delay. Whenever I alt tab away
from word then back to word there's also a noticeable delay like maybe
about five seconds and during that time word won't read back what is
on the screen. Again whenever alt tabbing away from word and back to
it then activating the ribbon there's a noticeable five second delay
from the time I hit the alt key and the time I hear upper ribbon or
whatever section I'm in. The only thing I can think of is there's a
setting in word that's on and needs to be off any ideas what it might
be? My system specs the relevant ones are a 1TB 860Evo SSD, 32GB of
DDR3 ram, and an AMD FX-8120 8-core processor I shouldn't be
experiencing any lag yet I am. Oh word is also activated.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
Dave.

Hi David,

I wrote it using Office 365, but aimed for compatibility from Word 2010 and
later. If you do find something which is different in a particular version
of Word, please do let me know.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 12:26 PM David Mehler <dave.mehler@...> wrote:

Hello,

What versions of word are valid with the NVDA word training?

Thanks.
Dave.

--
Quentin Christensen