Re: Purchasing Eloquence

Gene

My recollection, from when I tried the demo, is that if you open the voice settings, control NVDA v, you can up and down arrow in the voice selection list and see the various Eloquence voices.

From: John Isige
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Purchasing Eloquence

The one thing NVDA can't change, as far as I know, is the "voice
profile" in the advanced section of the Eloquence program. It's where
you pick voices like Reed, Gramma, and so on. I've never seen a reason
to change from the default myself, but it's there if anybody wants it,
and so far as I know,, you can only do that from the Eloquence program
itself.