Re: some keyboard commands

Rui Fontes

There are others, like NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin and FakeClipboardAnouncement, both working in my NVDA Alpha with Python 3…

Rui

De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Em Nome De Brian Vogel
Enviada: sábado, 11 de janeiro de 2020 16:16
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] some keyboard commands

I knew I'd seen something that made these commands, and some others, be announced, and a quick web search on "NVDA announce cut copy paste commands" led me directly to:

Clipspeak - addons.nvda-project.org

I need to remember to follow my own advice and do a simple web search for this sort of thing.  If you give enough specific search terms you get almost straight to the solution.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)