Rui Fontes

De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Em Nome De Gene
Enviada: sábado, 11 de janeiro de 2020 17:20
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] some keyboard commands

Fake clipboard announcement does what it says.  it says things like copied when you issue the command but it doesn't know if copying took place.  It is just programmed to say a word when a certain command is used.  I don't know what happends in the global plugin.  but will any of these plugins work with the upcoming new version of NVDA?