Re: some keyboard commands

Rui Fontes

As I wrote in my message, yes.

NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin is available, at least, in:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/index_addons.htm

page in Portuguese…

FakeClipboard, I think it is only a question of modifying manifest.ini, but I don’t like it because of what you said…

Rui Fontes

De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Em Nome De Gene
Enviada: sábado, 11 de janeiro de 2020 17:20
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] some keyboard commands

Fake clipboard announcement does what it says.  it says things like copied when you issue the command but it doesn't know if copying took place.  It is just programmed to say a word when a certain command is used.  I don't know what happends in the global plugin.  but will any of these plugins work with the upcoming new version of NVDA?

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 10:30 AM

Subject: Re: [nvda] some keyboard commands

There are others, like NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin and FakeClipboardAnouncement, both working in my NVDA Alpha with Python 3…

Rui

De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Em Nome De Brian Vogel
Enviada: sábado, 11 de janeiro de 2020 16:16
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] some keyboard commands

I knew I'd seen something that made these commands, and some others, be announced, and a quick web search on "NVDA announce cut copy paste commands" led me directly to:

Clipspeak - addons.nvda-project.org

I need to remember to follow my own advice and do a simple web search for this sort of thing.  If you give enough specific search terms you get almost straight to the solution.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor.

~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.