From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 1:03 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] some keyboard commands

Joseph, although most add-ons are included in the official repository of add-ons community, you know very well that many of them are not ...
Some because they never were submitted, and some because no one wanted to approve them, in spite of do not have security problems and they are heavily used by some communities…

Let’s have hope that in the future all submitted add-ons without security problems and making what they announce can be included in the NVDA repository…

Rui Fontes