For SAPI 5 Eloquence, you can arrow through the main languages, e.g. US
English, German, and so on. But there's no way to get to the voices like
Reed, Glenn, and so on from NVDA. You have to open the program for those.

On 1/11/2020 10:16 AM, Gene wrote:
My recollection, from when I tried the demo, is that if you open the
voice settings, control NVDA v, you can up and down arrow in the voice
selection list and see the various Eloquence voices.
*From:* John Isige <mailto:gwynn@tds.net>
*Sent:* Saturday, January 11, 2020 9:42 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Purchasing Eloquence

The one thing NVDA can't change, as far as I know, is the "voice
profile" in the advanced section of the Eloquence program. It's where
you pick voices like Reed, Gramma, and so on. I've never seen a reason
to change from the default myself, but it's there if anybody wants it,
and so far as I know,, you can only do that from the Eloquence program
itself.

On 1/11/2020 4:14 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

That is what I discovered. When they were checked NVDA could not
change anything.

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for
you!