Also, it depends how comfortable the end-user is with using UWP apps. I know I, for one, have completely uninstalled all of mine. Which of course means I haven't got a calculator now. Oh well.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 12/01/2020 05:14 pm, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:
Hello,
What’s about the default Win10 contacts and calendar apps?
Cheers,
  Ralf
*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Sam Bushman
*Sent:* Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020 17:43
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* [nvda] Accessible windows calendar app
Hi All,
Accessible Calendar app to track events with NVDA.
Does anyone know of a good windows calendar app that will keep track of and help schedule events that will work great with NVDA?
I need to keep track of contact info and notes relating to the event as well.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas.
Sam