locked The Status of NVDA Remote and NVDA 2019.3 - The "Last Word" until there's New Information

The Status of NVDA Remote and NVDA 2019.3:

The latest information on NVDA Remote was discussed, at length, in the earlier topic  NVDA remote, which can be reviewed in the NVDA Group Archive by activating the link given.  The single message with the greatest detail regarding the current status of NVDA Remote was this one by Joseph Lee.

The current NVDA remote will only work with NVDA up through the NVDA 2019.2 release.

When any major news about NVDA Remote becomes available you may be assured that it will be announced here.  Until and unless that happens, if you must have access to NVDA remote you will need to stay on an NVDA release that is earlier than NVDA 2019.3.  There is currently no projected date for getting NVDA Remote functioning with NVDA 2019.3 and later, but the need is recognized.

You can find contact information for the NVDA Remote developers at the bottom of the NVDA Remote Access Home Page.  Search for the link, “Christopher Toth and Tyler Spivey,” which is a mailto link for the developers.  Questions regarding NVDA Remote should be directed to them unless the functionality were to be integrated into NVDA itself.

I have previously stated that I will lock any topic on NVDA Remote until or unless something changes, so this topic is now locked.

I am begging the membership at large to simply "watch this space" for updated information once it becomes available rather than continuing to churn out topic after topic regarding NVDA Remote.  Also, please review the document:  Searching_the_NVDA_Group_Archive.docx

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)