From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rob Hudson
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 11:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA - Can it read the subtitles in movies?

licurici.stelistii via Groups.Io <licurici.stelistii=yahoo.com@groups.io>
wrote:
Is there any way that I can make NVDA read the subtitles from movies?
Is there a video player that I can use? I'm on Windows 7. Thanks
If the subtitle is a bitmap, i.e a picture, no way. There is theoretically a
way in vlc to see them, if they are actual text pieces scrolling on the
screen, but i Haven't found a way.