looking for resources

ken lawrence

Hi list ken here.  I’m in our technology division of national federation of the blind of NJ and I’m pretty sure we have some NVDA users.  Of course can point them to this list but are there any podcasts available that members could listen to on an echo to get the latest on what’s happening with NVDA?  I’ve been a user since 2009 or 2010 and have really seen NVDA grow, and with the pending release of 2019.3 I bet I can get lots of converts.  I did promote the NVDA weekend event several years ago in meetings.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10