Re: looking for resources

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Ken

Not that I know of. There used to be a pod cast back in the old days with jamie and Mick but that stopped long ago before the time of smart speakers.

There is a in process blog that comes out every 2 weeks but that is more via email

There are resources out there to learn NVDA both free and paid.

Mine been free both written and audio but not a podcast at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

But nothing I am aware of for the echo or google smart speaker.

Maybe a question for Quentin to see if it can be done or how hard to do it.

I do not think they will go down that line but never know.

My self I would not even know how to sub mit any audio tutorials as pod casts to be done trhough the speakers any how.

Gene nz

On 13/01/2020 1:26 pm, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi list ken here.  I’m in our technology division of national federation of the blind of NJ and I’m pretty sure we have some NVDA users.  Of course can point them to this list but are there any podcasts available that members could listen to on an echo to get the latest on what’s happening with NVDA?  I’ve been a user since 2009 or 2010 and have really seen NVDA grow, and with the pending release of 2019.3 I bet I can get lots of converts.  I did promote the NVDA weekend event several years ago in meetings.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10