From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 2:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: [win10] Edge 79: if your screen reader is having trouble working with web content shown in Edge...

How weird! I thought NVDA supported this, in 2019.3? Darn, I thought this was something NVDA could just tap into, the UIA, and then whatever gets updated and otherwise, would automatically reflect because NVDA can already utilize native UI automation. Thanks for the tip! By the way, everybody, it works really really great with Narrator. I eagerly await this support in the core because this new chromium edge is great. Much better than the old edge, IMO.