Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Shaun
Everiss
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Januar 2020 17:07
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda] abbyy fine reader 15 issues

Hi.

I am in discussons with abbyy on the fine reader program.

Can someone else test the latest v15 please, the trial will do,

1. do the combo boxes in options not read when scroling.

2. is there a delay on all the menus in particular the file menu and are all
things read.

3. is the ocr editor working right and reading things.

In my case the file menu delays in both nvda and narator of course abyy want
me to use jaws which I won't be doing, though narator does work.

Options do read though narator does speak a lot of extra info.

Nvda reads the options but you have to tab and shift tab a bit when scroling.

When I have used the ocr editor the main window where text is seems to be
blank.

These may be spaciffic nvda issues and how it interacts, maybe it needs an
addon.

Maybe after we switch over to 2019.3 I may look into seeing how to write
addons maybe.