Re: ocr solutions

Well I am thinking that there probably should be an addon for abbyy, but there are a lot of people making addons as it is.

I am still working with support on the abbyy issue.

Goes to show though that if it works with jaws and narator it doesn't mean it will necessarilly fully work with nvda.

On 14/01/2020 5:51 am, Chris Nestrud wrote:
I bought ABBYY FineReader Standard late last year. Accessibility is very
good, including hot keys for accessing most functions.
There are a couple places with focus issues; this could probably be
fixed with an add-on to reset focus in certain windows.

Chris