NVDA with Windows 10 Pe

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi guys

I have been asked the following question below. I have not used the program but some one else might of.

By the way has any one got a updated link to the images either the link is timing out or broken to them.

he is after the windows 10 version or he might already have it?

Hi Gene,
Happy new year to you,
I thought you would be the best person to question on this one.
I’ve just taken on a new role and one of the things I should be doing is reimaging computers
One of the tools used in this situation is to back up all data from user folders etc with a tool called:
“Macrium”,
This product runs on a Windows 10 PE installation from a flash drive.
I did a quick search on / through Google
And it appears NVDA is able to work from / on Windows PE or at least was able to back in mid 2019.
I just want to confirm that this is possible and if anyone within the NVDA team might have suggestions on how to ensure things work correctly.

Gene nz